Teach With Us
We're always looking for talented teachers! Apply to teach with us here.
Why Join The Team? Our optimistic, fun and friendly culture. We hire happy people, and that results in happy students.
We take pride in the fact that our teachers take the time to understand the experience level and learning method of each of their students. This allows us to create custom fit lessons around the needs and desires of each individual, meeting them where they’re at.
We offer PTO, employee bonus program and regularly schedule team outings such as dinner and other special bonuses!
Submit an Application
(21 hrs per week) Monday - Thursday 2:30pm - 7:30pm
Tuesday - 12pm-1pm (weekly office staff meeting held over zoom)
Company: Arts Academy
Title: Office Assistant
Location: Happy Valley, OR
Compensation Range: $18/hour
Who We Are:
Since 2009 we have been passionately providing robust musical education for children and adults along every step of their musical journey, specifically in piano, guitar, voice, violin, ukulele and drum lessons.
For more information, visit our website: https://www.artsacademy.com/
The Arts Academy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive atmosphere for all employees. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply.
Why Join The Team?
· Our optimistic, fun and friendly culture. We hire happy people, and that results in happy students.
· We take pride in the fact that our teachers take the time to understand the experience level and learning method of each of their students. This allows us to create custom fit lessons around the needs and desires of each individual, meeting them where they are.
· We offer PTO, employee bonus program, and regularly scheduled fun team outings!
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for somebody who's superb at handling details. An individual who is loyal, hardworking, extroverted, always follows-through, and almost never misses a deadline. We are looking for someone who is so productive your last employer considered hiring TWO people to replace you after you left. We are looking for someone with a smile on their face and a Disney voice!
Other requirements include:
· Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in the Hospitality or Service industry preferred.
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication talents.
· Strong typing skills and MacBook computer proficiency.
· Passion for working in a small business environment.
· An organized “get it done” attitude.
The Office Assistant will participate as a key member of our clients experience at the Arts Academy. Juggling the day-to-day with a warm smile and approach:
· Warmly and enthusiastically corresponding with clients, potential clients, internal team members and vendors via phone, text, email and/or in person.
· Advocating for the business, promoting each avenue of the company and spreading awareness to current clients, new clients and the community via networking or online presence.
· Assisting students and their families with any needs that may arise. This includes signing up new students, scheduling or rescheduling lessons, and answering billing questions.
· Entering client information into our CRM. Also entering information into Google docs and sheets for the purposes of tracking.
· Assists with other duties as assigned.
· Our school can be very busy at times throughout the day so you MUST be able to multi-task well and maintain a positive attitude and demeanor.
“I have had the pleasure of working at the Arts Academy for a little over 2 years now. Our office has a very positive, team atmosphere. My favorite thing about working for the Academy is being able to connect in an upbeat way with the families we come into contact with. Music is a very unifying thing, and it brings people together in a beneficial way. Being able to provide this service to families is very fulfilling and makes my job so enjoyable.” - Christie H
“My job at the Academy has been the perfect fit for me. I love interacting with the families, students, and teachers. The managers and owners here are supportive, respectful, patient, and encouraging. This job allows me to work independently during the day, but not alone. I love using my customer service and multi-tasking skills, and it is always rewarding to know that I am helping both the clients and the teaching staff on a daily basis. Arts Academy is a positive and joyful place to work, and I am so thankful to be a part of an amazing business that seeks to enrich the lives of others through music.” - Cherie D
"Are you looking for a fun, fast-paced, creative, inspirational place to work? Want an employer who believes in helping you grow using your talents and strengths? Have you ever dreamed of a job where you can be a team player in a positive work environment? I found all of these things at the Arts Academy. I didn’t just find a job, I found a family—people who want to make a difference in the lives of others and pass music on to the next generations." - Gina W